Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lauren and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.....And How I Turned It Around!

Today is the day!

I realized this as I was starting to feel anxiety for the "ump-teenth" time. I said 'Lauren, you can sit here and feed this energy out to the universe and only receive the negative back, or today you could do something completely different!"

See I am a sensitive soul, and because of this so many energies seek out time to shed their burden onto my heart. I am ok with this usually............almost always............ok so maybe not as much as I use to be, but this is why I have started a blog, or what I would like to call my release. I needed to put out there how I feel. I need to know at times I am heard too. I can see myself in the actions of others, and choose to be different. So many though (including myself at times) choose to be the same and consume others with their negativity just to feel better . Why not just learn? Why take that awkward moment that usually lasts only a few minutes and turn it into a lifetime of repressed feelings. I have seen that when I speak my mind to others, even if they say they are ready to receive 99% of the time they are not ready. I say now is the time or "Today is the day."

I am ready to shed my skin and speak my truth. I am ready to love on our creator and be surrounded by the light of love. I am ready.

I have collected my "peace of mind" and lit the sage of life, and now it's time to put these thoughts to action. If your with me let this page be something that you can freely express your heart on, and together we can all find the peace and prospective that we truly need.

Till the next time our paths cross live, love, and be joyous!

Below is a video of a new song of mine called "Lucky in Love." If you enjoy it please check out my other video's at www.youtube.com/theljdizzle


www.thekeyofjoy.com

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the song!! And I'm so excited that your blogging!! I really enjoying having a place to "release" and I'm so happy your going to be on here now! Please keep posting vidoes :D I love you so much! I'M READY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you so much Jen! I am very excited to start this new journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren--Tara just showed me your blog, and i love your song. I'll share with you too if you don't mind musings from a 70 year old :) , Nan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta get mom her own account! :-) Love ya, girl! ~T

    ReplyDelete